Accurate measuring devices are of paramount importance when dealing with fluid handling. Modern Fluid Power Inc. has been providing our customers with top quality gauges and thermometers since 1970. We work with many different suppliers, including McDaniel Controls. We offer McDaniel’s stainless steel pressure gauges, available in many sizes and designed to withstand 300% full scale pressure without rupture of the bourdon tube. The sight level gauge from LENZ is also available. This gauge features a nitrile seal, with a maximum pressure of 44 psi and maximum operating temperatures of 212°F (100°C). Tel-Tru offers several different models of thermometers and thermowells. Adsens Technology pressure switches are available in several models including Models AP25 in selectable pressure units. To learn more, please contact us directly.
Gauges Product Information
- McDaniel Pressure Gauges
- All Stainless Steel…. Stainless with brass internals.. Process Gauges.. Utility Gauges.. Sizes 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 4”, 4-1/2” and 6” Models
- Lenz Pressure Gauges
- Brass and Stainless in various sizes and pressure ranges. Models BAC and AFC.
- Lenz Sight Level Gauges
- Models T-550, 5” and 7” and Model T-LLG with thermometer.
- Tel-Tru Thermometers
- Bi-Metal in 3”, 4” and 5” dials with or without adjustable angle. Series AA, GT, and BC
- Lube Devices
- Liquid level gauges, sight plugs, flow sights, lubricating systems and components.
- Adsens Pressure Switches
- Vacuum, compound, positive to 145 PSI. Models AP101/102, AP1, AP23, AP25, AP30, AP40, and AP42.